1. EVALUATION CRITERIA
1.1 EVALUATION CRITERIA FOR INFLUENTIAL AWARD & financier and Investors award
|SN||FACTORS||FULL MARKS||30.00%||50.00%||80.00%||100.00%||UNIT||REMARKS||HOW JUDGED?|
|1||Impact value||10.00%||1000||5000||10000||100000||PEOPLES AFFECTED||DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY||PROJECTS INVOLVEMENT AND IMPACT|
|2||Fast growth||20.00%||3.%||5.%||10%||15.%||IN THEIR FIELD||AS PER PROGRESS||TRACK RECORD AND PERSONAL BIO|
|3||Vision for society||10.00%||1||3||5||15||YEARS||PLAN FOR FUTURE||THEIR CURRENT WORK AND ITS FUTURE PERSPECTIVE|
|4||Creating room for others||20.00%||5||15||50||100||PEOPLES AFFECTED||DIRECTLY||CURRENT WORK AND ITS AUDIT|
|5||Sustainable system creation||10.00%||1||3||5||10||IN THEIR FIELD||AUTO PILOT MODE||QUESTIONING THEIR SYSTEM AND METHOD|
|6||Adding more value daily||5.00%||10||50||100||300||IMPROVEMENT||IN THEIR FIELD SIGNIFICANT ONE||TRACK RECORD AND PERSONAL BIO|
|7||Never stopping||10.00%||3||5||10||20||REASONS TO STOP||NEVER STOPPED||QUESTIONING THEIR CLOSE ONES|
|8||And always down to earth||15.00%||5||10||20||30||SOCIAL CAUSE||SUPPORTED DIRECTLY SOCIAL CAUSE||PUBLIC PROFILE AND ITS FEATURES|
1.2 EVALUATION CRITERIA FOR BUSINESS AWARD
A.BUSINESS AND COMPANY (20% weight)
- Brand positioning
- Milestones and achievements
B.EMPLOYMENT CRETION ( 20% weight)
- Total Number of Employees
- Employees Retention Rate
- MARKET PENETRATION (20% weight)
- Total Market Share of Company
- International Exposure
D.FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE ( 20% weight)
- Return on Investment Rate
- Total Capital Size
E.CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ( 20% weight)
- Awareness and promotion campaign
- Annual Campaign Done
2.ADDITIONAL NOTES ON NOMINATIONS
- i. Nominees may select their preferred award category. Please state the priority if more than one award category is selected. However, it is the prerogative of the judging panel to decide the number of awards given and to place the nominee in the category that allows the nominee the best probability of receiving an award.
- ii. All sections should be completed thoroughly as information provided will form the basis for judging. Please denote N/A where appropriate.
- iii. All information provided in the nomination form will be treated with full confidentiality.
- iv. The Organizer will not return any documents or supplementary material submitted with an entry.
- v. Names of applicants, commentary and scoring information recorded during the review of applicants are regarded the sole proprietary of the Organizing Committee and will be kept strictly confidential. Such information is available only to individuals directly involved in the assessment and administrative process of the awards.
- vi. Withdrawal from the award in your own accord after submission of nomination is in breach of the terms of nomination and all fees paid will not be refunded.
- vii. Once the entrepreneur is announced as a winner, he/she cannot withdraw from the nomination.
- viii. The decision of the Organizers is final and no appeal will be entertained.
- ix. The Organizers reserve the right to revoke an award in the event that any one of the conditions of this nomination is breached, even after the award presentation.
- x. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to amend any of the above mentioned Rules and
- xi. Regulations as and when deemed necessary.
2.1 Responsibility for materials submitted
- Any individual submitting an Entry in the competition is responsible for the legality, originality and copyright of the work submitted in his/her name.
- By submitting your work on the website, you are not allowed to upload and distribute any document which is confidential, defamatory, obscene, breaking personal privacy regulations, infringing copyright and intellectual property rights, violating legal rights of any party or proprietary to a brand, an individual or a company (except you, the person submitting the work in his/her name). We reserve the right to delete any offending material and remove the entries from the Awards.
- Any individual submitting his/her work through the website form cannot use false contact information details or identifying details, impersonating any person in order to mislead the awards jury.
- Nominations may be submitted for free only via the account types “member of the public” and “student”. Members of the public confirm that they have not been paid for the work that they has been submitted, nor has it been published in a professional capacity.
- By submitting your Entry, you grant a non-exclusive permission to ‘MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON OF THE YEAR AWARD” organizers, sponsors and any members of the press / media to use your name, your image and the work submitted so that we may use it in producing and marketing the Awards. You will be given a full credit wherever possible. Example usages include articles in newspapers / magazines / websites / social media posts / blogs / the showcase section of our website; printed materials at our awards ceremonies; prints at exhibitions specifically related to the awards; projected and on-screen visuals at our ceremonies; videos and photos displaying winners; case studies, books and presentations related to these awards. You keep full ownership of the work itself and we will always seek your permission about any licensable activity outside the scope described above.
- By submitting your entry through the online form, you hereby confirm you have the rights to distribute the content used in your work provided and that the content used does not violate any commercial and judicial laws.
1 The Organiser is not responsible for:
(a) any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by your entry into the Competition or as a result of accepting one of the prizes;
(b) any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable; or
(c) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer systems relating to their participation in the Competition.
2 The Organiser will be responsible for any death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or if it has deliberately lied to you causing you to enter into the Competition.
2.3 APPLICABLE FOR BEST ENTREPRENEURS AWARD WILL BE AS PER DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRY CLASSIFICATION
- 1. As per Department of Industry Nepal (Old Act) Small Enterprises/Micro Enterprises/ Family Run Business
- i. All Sectors: Less than 3cr turnover.
- b. Medium Enterprises
i. All sectors: Annual Turnover between 3cr-10 cr.
- c.Large Enterprises i. All sectors: More than NPR 10 CR annual turnovers.
- 1) As per Inland Revenue Department Small Enterprises/Micro Enterprises/ Family Run Business
- i. All Sectors: Less than 5cr turnover.
- b. Medium Enterprises
- i. Annual Turnover between 5cr-25 cr (Service sector) between 5cr-40cr (Trading sector) Large Enterprises
- i. More than NPR 25cr annual turnovers for Service Sector and more tan NPR 40 cr for trading sector
152,622 total views, 1 views today